OreCoinGames refers to responsible gaming as a customer service policy. It is our duty to take responsibility for you, for our clients, and make sure that you enjoy playing games on our website, while remaining fully aware of the possible social and financial harm associated with the problem of gambling.
Gambling should be treated as a fun pastime, not as a means to generate income. Whilst the majority of population can treat gambling as recreation and spend only what they can afford to risk, for some it can be more difficult. In order to maintain control of your gambling habits, we remind you to always consider the following points:
- Gambling should be done in moderation and undertaken as a form of leisure and not a way of making money
- Avoid chasing losses – there will always be another day
- Only gamble when you can cover the losses
- Keep track of the time and monitor the amount of money you spend
- If you need a break from gambling, send a request to online support service and we will exclude you for a while
If you need to talk with someone about any problems that may arise during the course of gambling, please contact one of the organizations in your area that provide advice and practical help in solving the social consequences of gambling.
Do you have problems?
If you are concerned that gambling can have a negative impact on your life or the lives of loved ones, then the following questions can help you find out.
- Does gambling distract you from attending work or college?
- Do you gamble to have fun or to escape boredom?
- Do you gamble alone for a long period of time?
- Has anyone ever criticized you for your gambling interest?
- Have you lost interest in family, friends or hobbies due to gambling?
- Have you ever lied to hide the amount of money or the amount of time spent gambling?
- Did you lie, steal or borrow for betting purposes?
- Are you reluctant to spend "gambling money" on anything else?
- Do you gamble until you lose all your money?
- Do you ever wish to try to win back lost funds as soon as possible after losing?
- If you run out of money when gambling, do you feel lost and hopeless?
- Can any arguments, frustrations or disappointments make you want to play?
- Do gambling lead you to depression and suicidal thoughts?
The more questions that you answered "yes", the more likely you are having difficulty with gambling. To talk with someone who can give you advice and support, please contact one of the organizations that provide advice, recommendations and practical help in addressing the social implications of gambling in your area.
If you need a break from gambling, you can exclude yourself by contacting customer support. The exclusion itself means that your account will remain closed for at least 3 months and will not be renewed under any circumstances during this period. You can also request a short-term freezing of your account for a period of 7 days.
If you are considering self-exclusion option, please do not forget to contact all gambling establishments in which you have accounts and ask to block your accounts there too. We also recommend you to pay attention on installing software, which will allow you to block access to online gambling sites.
Opening an account and playing at the OreCoinGames club is illegal for people under 18 years of age. OreCoinGames takes its responsibilities in this regard very seriously. We carry out age checks for all clients who use payment mechanisms that are available up to 18 years of age and additionally we perform random age checks for clients using other forms of financing mechanisms. Please note that if anyone under the age of 18 is convicted of using the site, their winnings will be confiscated.